Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thing #17: Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki.

This exercise was really fun and I enjoyed all of it, from reading other participant's comments, to creating links after adding my own material. I added a link to my Phil's 2.0 "23 Things" blog at "Favorite Blogs" right underneath one of my staff's links. Nice going Ashley B.! You finished before the manager and your blog looks much more interesting than mine!

I next created a favorite, which you will find under "American Football." It is my testimony to the positive aspects of high school football and why I would rather attend a game on Friday night than watch a pro game in a huge impersonal stadium where everything COST$ big bucks! Here is the link.

Finally, I added a comment to "The War" so I could make a shameless plug for another older but first rate World War II documentary. Which one? Go to Amazon.com where you can still buy it!

I am really hooked on the text based communication and the ease of adding link thanks to the creative code-writers. What I want now is to learn more about adding other cool features to a site.

No comments: