Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thing #6: Images II Flickr and Third Party Sites

After two attempts, I synch'd Flickr and Trading Card Maker and created a card. I love this front end approach to technology-- I shovel the URLS and links into a third party and out comes the product. I didn't have time to get extremely creative (wishful thinking) but I may go back and put myself on the cover of a magazine. Initially this all seems like fun, but in fact these tools provide a great way to add interest to a PowerPoint presentation, for example (that is if PowerPoint is not supplanted by Google Docs...).
This little activity was fun, and reinforces the notion that electronic technology can help an inept artist/designer such as I am, create some nifty eye catching personalized "things."

No comments: